We bought a box of the Nature’s Path Toaster Pastries to see if they’d measure up..here’s the highlights of what we found…
- USDA Organic Labeling…Good!
- Pretty good nutrition but God knows why all toaster pastries are such high calories (200 for these) but that’s typical for the product category. But no cholesterol. Sure beats bacon & eggs.
- Easy to make. Pop in the toaster on low setting. Smell awesome.
- Taste very, very nice…Not over the top sweet. Flavor like a home made pie crust. Hint of blueberry and great frosting flavor…And warm..Very nice treat.
In all, a very good pastry that we recommend. This Nature’s Path Productis rated as a buy for convenience, being organic and flavor.
- Organic Test Kitchen Product Review Page for all the Reviews